We know that everyone loves a list. So, following our research on online engagement, we’ve compiled a list of the top eight tips.
- Photos represent 93% of the most engaging posts on Facebook (Socialbakers)
- Competitions will generate likes and shares
- Solve problems with a simple photo/image and caption
- Use customers’ content instead of your own and give shout-outs
- Ask your fans to share their preferences, help you name a product or describe memories and moments associated with your brand
- Create a post with two options and encourage users to choose between, using Like or Share
– Use controversial choices that evoke strong emotions within your community
-Integrate your product or brand in the posts.
– Use digital image editing applications to create your image with a graphic overlay that shares simple participation instructions.
- Everyone loves a good story with a happy ending. If your brand contributes to a good cause or performs a good deed, don’t be ashamed to show it off on Facebook. It will humanize your brand and spread positive energy
- Fill in missing word posts are good for generating comments